Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Life Story (Part 8): Sophomore Start


So Sophomore year started, and I was excited for it because I had friends now, YAY!  Lols, it's sad but it's true xP  I had chosen to switch dormitories to ISR, which stands for I'm Socially Retarded ahaha JK, but not really (Illinois Street Residence Halls).  I lived in a triple with my before-mentioned new friends, Bing and Kevin.  (Yay they have names now)
There were some pretty awesome times in this dorm.  Whether it was through the many gamecube games we played, including smash, mario tennis, or watching them play harvest moon LOL, the many comp games including gunbound, counterstrike, America's army LMAO, or just staying up late to watch the Fresh Prince on nick at night, sophomore year with my roommates was amazing and fun filled =D
Random story.  So our room was right next to the staircase and the elevator, and one day when I was coming back to the room from the bathroom, I saw the RA run to the elevator, yell out a HOLY$HIT and run back down the hallway.  Confused and curious, I walk to look at the elevator, and there was water gushing down it everywhere LOL.  Apparently someone on the 5th floor hit the sprinkler thing ahahaha xD


So as soon as I got to campus, I had to start help TASC out at quad day, which is where all the clubs sets up a booth on our main quad so people can see what they are interested in.  It was pretty fun being that it was my first event on the board.  However, it was also very tiring since we had to stand and talk to everyone who came to our booth.  We also were promoting our first event which was a shaved ice event and some light info on our club.


So truth be told, I started looking for pictures for this awesome blog post today, and I ended up browsing through a lot of pictures and ended up reminiscing about college times.  Now I'm kind of sad :(  And tired.  Hence why there are so many pictures haha xP



Yay shaved ice event.  It was free of course, and all were welcome!  Part of the TASC board pic there --->



Like I mentioned in a previous blog post, I also was involved in the Asian American Association.  I decided to join their big sib lil sib program because I wanted to help freshman transition into college better than I did.  I ended up with the best lils ever :D  And best family ever haha xD  (I ruined that pic -->)


There we go, there's a complete AAA family picture.  So yeah, sophomore year started out well (and therefore it's boring for you guys).  But things got more interesting as the first semester progressed...  but you'll have to wait until the next post to read about it!  I'm falling asleep... sorry >.<
:P ace everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment